CANDIDERM CREAM 15G
Candiderm Cream is a combination medicine which may be used for the treatment of steroid responsive fungal and bacterial infections of the skin including eczema and psoriasis. This medicine is not recommended for use in patients less than 12 years of age.
Candiderm cream 15gm is used to treat fungal infections of the skin such as candidiasis, athlete’s foot, jock itch, and yeast infections. Simultaneously this medicine also works as an antiseptic agent to prevent or treat several bacterial infections. However, the uses mentioned here are not exhaustive.
- Before applying the Candiderm Cream 15gm, wash your hands with water and wipe dry.
- Apply only a thin layer of the Candiderm Cream 15gm topically on the infected area, and not rub it harshly.
- Wash your hands after applying the cream unless the affected area is the hands itself.
- Contact with eyes may cause burning sensation, therefore ensure you wash hands well after application.
- Try not to skip the dose. If you do, apply it as soon as you remember; but if it is time for your next dose, skip it and apply it according to your normal schedule. Don’t apply two doses at the same time which is dangerous to your health and may lead to severe adverse effects.
- Dosage: 2-3 times in a day for 2-4 weeks or as recommended by your doctor/pharmacist.
- The active ingredient of Candiderm Cream 15gm is Beclometasone 0.025% w/w, Clotrimazole 1% w/w, Gentamicin 1% w/w.
The following side effects may or may not occur during the usage of this candiderm cream. It is generally well tolerated when used in the prescribed dosage guidelines. More common ones are generally mild and may include:
- Contact dermatitis.