CERAVE ACNE FOAMING CREAM CLEANSER 150ML
Foaming 4% benzoyl peroxide acne face wash
Acne is a common skin concern at any age, spanning from the teen years to adulthood. An effective acne cleanser is the first step in your anti-acne regimen, and it sets the stage for other products that follow, including over-the-counter and prescription-based treatments.
CeraVe is the #1 dermatologist-recommended moisturizer brand for acne*, and our first acne-treatment product with 4% benzoyl peroxide is backed by well-established skincare knowledge and expertise. The new CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser is formulated to thoroughly dissolve dirt and excess oil, while clearing acne with 4% benzoyl peroxide. Our formula also features hyaluronic acid to help retain your skin’s natural moisture and niacinamide to provide you with soothing benefits, while allowing your skin to heal.
Developed with dermatologists, our cleanser clears your acne breakouts and helps prevent new blemishes from forming. Gentle on your skin, CeraVe Acne Foaming Cream Cleanser helps maintain the skin’s barrier with three essential ceramides, leaving your skin feeling soft and comfortable, while reducing acne without dryness or flaking.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 4%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL HYDROXYSULTAINE, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPANEDIOL, CITRIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA, DIETHYLHEXYL SODIUM SULFOSUCCINATE, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BENZOIC ACID
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
- 4% Benzoyl peroxide:
- Helps clear acne and blackheads
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming and allows skin to heal
- Ceramides: Help maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Developed with dermatologists
HOW TO USE
- Use every morning and evening
- Apply a dime-size amount to damp skin and gently massage, avoiding the eye area
- Rinse well
- Use acne face wash on entire affected area one to two times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products or ask a doctor