CERAVE HYDRATING CLEANSER BAR
Gentle cleansing bar with hydration
Bar soap is easy and convenient to use—and it can also be a source of hydration and other beneficial ingredients for the skin. You just need to know what to look for. With a formula that's non-comedogenic, your cleanser bar won't clog your pores—and with one, that contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid, like CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar, it can also hydrate and restore the skin’s barrier.
Suitable for normal to dry skin, the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar was developed with dermatologists to effectively remove dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the natural skin barrier.
SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, STEARIC ACID, AQUA / WATER / EAU, SODIUM ISETHIONATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL, HYDROXYSULTAINE, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM, METHOSULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PETROLATUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLENE BRASSYLATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it issuitable to your personal use.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- Gently removes dirt, oil and makeup without disrupting the skin’s natural protective barrier
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
HOW TO USE
- Wet bar and work into a lather
- Massage onto skin