CETAPHIL SHEER MINERAL FACE LIQUID SUNSCREEN
Skin type: For sensitive skin
An ultra-lightweight, 100% mineral active sunscreen that reflects both UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn. This formula dries with a matte finish, making it ideal for application under makeup or for daily wear by itself.
- 100% mineral active sunscreen that reflects UVA/UVB rays to protect skin and prevent sunburn
- Formulated with a combination of sheer zinc oxide plus prebiotics and soothing vitamin E to help protect skin from surface free radicals
- Chemical-free sun protection that locks in moisture to hydrate and nourish, all while protecting skin's delicate microbiome
- Water resistant up to 80 minutes, ideal for under makeup
- Dermatologist tested and clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin
An ultra-lightweight, 100% mineral active sunscreen that is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested for daily use on the face. Broad spectrum SPF 50 reflects both UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and decrease the risk of skin cancer and early signs of aging due to sun exposure. The sheer, cosmetically elegant formula glides effortlessly onto skin providing sun protection and locking in hydration without leaving a greasy residue. The formula dries with a matte finish making it ideal for application under makeup or for wear by itself. Defends against 5 signs of skin sensitivity including dryness, irritation, roughness, tightness and a weakened skin barrier.
Zinc Oxide 12% (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone , Dimethicone, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsesquioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol , Isododecane, Lauryl Peg-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)Silylethyl Dimethicone, Lauryl Peg-8 Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate , Peg-10, Phenoxyethanol , Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Propanediol , Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Water.