Searching for where to buy Chlorphenamine tablets in Ghana? Want to know Chlorphenamine tablets price in Ghana? Shop Chlorphenamine tablets from healthonlineghana.com, Connecting You to Online Pharmacies in Ghana - Shop them at the best price from Health Online Ghana. Health Online, Ghana’s First Online Platform for Pharmacies in Ghana. Enjoy Cash On Delivery | Secure Payment | Free Health Consultation from Health Online's Online Pharmacists in Ghana. Buy from a pharmacy in Accra or a pharmacy in Ghana. Ghana Pharmacy Online. Nationwide Delivery available.
What are Chlorphenamine tablets?
Chlorphenamine tablets are a form of antihistamine medication used to treat the symptoms associated with allergic reactions. They can be used for the likes of hay fever, food allergies and insect bites.
You can buy Chlorphenamine from pharmacies, but it is also available on prescription.
What is Chlorphenamine used to treat?
Chlorphenamine tablets are used in the treatment of allergy symptoms that are associated with allergic reactions.
It works to alleviate symptoms such as:
- Red, itchy or watery eyes
- Blocked or runny nose
- Itchy skin
You can use these tablets to treat the symptoms associated with allergic conditions like:
- Food allergies
- Nettle rash
- Hay fever
- Allergic reactions to insect bites
- Allergic reactions to certain medicines
Chlorphenamine is classed as a drowsy antihistamine.
Why is Chlorphenamine recommended for allergies?
Chlorphenamine has been clinically tested and found to effectively relieve the symptoms of various conditions.
Both adults and children can take Chlorphenamine tablets. This medicine will normally help to make you feel better within 30 minutes to one hour of being taken.
How does Chlorphenamine work?
This medicine contains the active ingredient chlorphenamine maleate, which works by inhibiting the action of histamine in your body.
Histamine is a natural chemical in the body which acts as a defence system against foreign bodies. In most instances, histamine is beneficial to the body, but when you come into contact with an allergy trigger it can cause unpleasant symptoms. This is the cause of hay fever and other allergic reactions.
By blocking the effects of histamine, your symptoms are reduced.
Who can take Chlorphenamine?
Speak to your doctor or pharmacist before using Chlorphenamine tablets if any of the following apply to you:
- You suffer from an eye problem known as primary angle closure glaucoma
- You are allergic to chlorphenamine maleate or any of the other ingredients contained in this medication (please refer to the Ingredients tab for full details)
- You have any problems urinating or emptying your bladder
- You are unable to drink alcohol
- You are booked in to have a test for allergies (this medication may affect the results, so you might need to stop taking it a few days before you have the test. Speak to your pharmacist or doctor for guidance)
- You have epilepsy or any other condition that may cause fits
- You are intolerant to or can't absorb certain sugars, including lactose or sucrose