CLEEN READY-TO-USE ENEMA
Constipation generally occurs if you have three or fewer bowel movements each week, and your stools are hard, dry, and difficult to pass. In this situation, Cleen Enema can provide help and relief.
Cleen Enema is a saline laxative. Saline laxatives work by drawing water into the colon which helps produce a bowel movement. This provides a soft stool mass and increased bowel action. A bowel movement should be stimulated in 1 to 5 minutes, without pain or spasm. Cleen Enema is also ideal for bowel cleansing before undergoing a rectal examination. Plus, it's latex-free.
Cleen Enema comes in a ready-to-use, disposable squeeze bottle with a soft, pre-lubricated Comfortip.
What would you use it for?
- Relief of occasional constipation
- Where bowel cleansing is required, for a endoscopy, bowel surgery or an X-ray examination.
Adults, Elderly and Children over 12 years old:
1 bottle (118ml delivered dose) no more than once. Do not administer to children under 3 years of age
- Lie on left side with both knees bent, arms at rest.
- Remove orange protective shield. With steady pressure, gently insert enema Comfortip into anus with nozzle pointing towards navel.
- Squeeze bottle until nearly all liquid is expelled.
Discontinue use if resistance is encountered.
Forcing the enema can result in injury.
Return enema to carton for disposal.
Generally, 2 to 5 minutes are sufficient to obtain the desired effect. If delayed discontinue further use and consult a physician
For occasional constipation rectal enemas are to be used to provide short-term relief only.
Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate 18.1% w/v, Disodium Phosphate Dodecahydrate 8.0% w/v, Disodium Edetate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Purified water, white soft paraffin