What is HealthAid Hair-vit Capsules Hair Vitamins?
Our hair can be brittle and damaged for a variety of reasons, from health problems to environmental sun damage. When our hair starts falling out or losing its healthy shine, we become despondent and look for assistance. There are several reasons why our hair begins to lose its healthy characteristics. Poor diet, medical conditions, hormonal fluctuations, physiological or emotional stress can contribute to dull, falling out hair. Also Vitamin and Mineral deficiencies could be the reason for unhealthy hair.
Hair-vit has been carefully formulated to supplement your healthy diet with essential Vitamins and nutrients to uplift hair health. These capsules contain a Vitamin B complex which contributes to the maintenance of normal hair as well as possibly reducing stress and hormonal imbalances can exasperate hair loss. Hair-vit® capsules contain L-Cysteine and Methionine that assist in the production of Keratin. Keratin is a natural protein than gives hair its strength and shine. Zinc helps promote hair growth and repair as well as regulates the production of oil around the hair follicles providing the shine and glow of healthy hair.
Hair-vit capsules can be beneficial for:
- Individuals who have unhealthy looking hair due to a poor diet
- Individuals who experience periods of extreme stress
- Individuals who feel that they shed more hair than normal per day
- Individuals who are exposed to harsh pollutants
- Individuals who want to nourish their hair
What are Hair-vit capsules for?
- Nourishes hair follicles, thickens hair and adds shine
- May assist in reducing hair loss in men and women
- Beneficial to hair loss after medication, stress, and anxiety
- Provides a range of essential Vitamins, Minerals and Amino acids for hair growth
Recommended Daily Intake of Hair-vit capsules:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, one capsule daily with breakfast. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Hair-vit capsules are:
- Gluten and wheat free
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, and flavourings
- Utilizes patented soft gelatine technology
- Made to pharmaceutical standards
- GMP certified
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice; a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.