HAEM UP LIQUID 200ML
Haem UP Liquid is a nutritional supplement. Iron is an essential element for blood production. Iron plays a vital role in a variety of other important processes in the body. In red blood cells, iron combines with a protein called haemoglobin.
Folic acid helps tissues grow and cells work, works with vitamin B12 and vitamin C to help the body break down, use, and create new proteins and helps to form red blood cells. It is used to prevent anaemia. Vitamin B12 is essential for nerve health, brain function and the production of red blood cells. Copper and manganese are important for healthy bone, nerves and muscles.
- Treat Iron deficiency anaemia
- Treat Iron deficiency anaemia due to chronic blood loss or low intake of iron
- Treat Iron deficiency anaemia and nutritional anaemia during pregnancy and lactation
- Helps to produce healthy red blood cells
- Helps for healthy bone, nerves and muscles
DIRECTION TO USE: Haem up syrup can be taken orally with water, after meals.
- Always take Haem UP Liquid as told by your physician.
- The recommended dose is as advised by your doctor.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Do not take this liquid if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- Haem UP Liquid is considered safe for use by pregnant women. It is advised to consult your doctor before taking.
- Shake well before use.