HEALTHAID GLUCOBATE, 60 TABLETS
GlucoBate for Blood Glucose, Metabolism, and Energy Levels
Hereditary or complications from various modern lifestyle choices can contribute to two types of diabetes Type 1 or Type 2. Unbalanced blood glucose levels can cause several complications that make this health issue problematic to many people. Influenced by your dietary lifestyle and physical wellbeing, diabetes care may be supplemented with certain nutrients and plant extracts to support and contribute to the overall quality of life.
GlucoBate tablets are formulated with Chromium; to maintain normal blood glucose levels, Vitamin C, Niacin & Vitamin B12; for normal energy-yielding metabolism, Vitamin B6; to support normal glycogen metabolism (regulating the release of stored glucose), Biotin & Zinc; for normal macronutrient metabolism, including the body’s utilisation of carbohydrates.
HealthAid® GlucoBate also combines natural plant extracts such as Fenugreek, Karela, Jambolan, Banaba and Cinnamon which are often recommended to be used together with Chromium which helps maintain normal blood glucose levels.
GlucoBate tablets may be beneficial to:
- Those who wish to maintain healthy blood glucose levels
- Those who experience sugar cravings
- People with low energy, tiredness and fatigue
- Individuals who wish to balance sugar levels
What are GlucoBate tablets for?
- Support normal blood glucose levels
- Regulating the release of stored glucose
- Contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Reduce the feeling of tiredness and fatigue
Recommended Daily Intake of GlucoBate Tablets:
Adults and children over 16 years of age, two capsules daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
GlucoBate tablets are:
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, soya, and dairy
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, and flavourings
- Free from added sugar or salt
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice; a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.