HEALTHAID VIT B+C COMPLEX TABLETS
Searching for where to buy HealthAid Vit B+C Complex Tablets in Ghana? Want to know HealthAid Vit B+C Complex Tablets price in Ghana? Shop HealthAid Vit B+C Complex Tablets from healthonlineghana.com, Connecting You to Pharmacies in Ghana - Shop them at the best price. Ghana’s First Online Platform for Pharmacies in Ghana. Enjoy Cash On Delivery | Secure Payment | Free Health Consultation from Online Pharmacists in Ghana.
Vit B+C Complex Tablets contain B vitamins which play a key role in our metabolism. They are involved in the release of energy and the maintenance of healthy nervous system and skin. This unique formulation is a combination of essential water-soluble B vitamins, choline, inositol and PABA along with vitamin C and iron.
What Are Vit B+C Complex Tablets For?
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the maintanance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous sytem and normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation and normal function of the immune system
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism and the maintanance of normal hair and skin
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system
- Choline & Inositol contribute to normal homocysteine and lipid metabolism and the maintanance of normal liver function
- This formula also includes iron which which contributes to normal formation of red bloo cells and haemoglobin
When Should I Take Vit B+C Complex Tablets?
Vit B+C Complex Tablets are best taken when feeling low or tired to help build up the immune system to ward of coughs and colds.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vit B+C Complex Tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.