HEALTHAID VITAMIN B1 100MG
Vitamin B1, also known as Thiamine, helps breakdown carbohydrates, fat and protein in the body to provide energy. Vitamin B1 is needed in every cell of the body for the production of ATP, the fuel the body runs on. Thiamine contributes to normal function of the heart, nervous system, psychological function, and normal energy-yielding metabolism. HealthAid provides a unique B1 formulation that is readily absorbed for maximum utilisation and benefit to the body.
What Are Vitamin B1 Tablets (Thiamine) For?
- May support tiredness, depression, irritability and inability to concentrate
- May also support muscle weakness, gastrointestinal disturbances, numbness and tingling in hands and feet
- Vitamin B1, an important role in energy metabolism
- Contributes to normal function of the nervous system
- Beenficial in regulating appetite
When Should I Take Vitamin B1 Tablet (Thiamine)?
Vitamin B1 Tablet (Thiamine) is best to be taken in times of additional stress, increased or continued alcohol consumption and with disorders of the mouth area.
Recommended Daily Intake For Vitamin B1 Tablet (Thiamine):
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free from Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.