HEALTHAID VITAMIN E 400iu
Vitamin E 400iu Capsules - HealthAid
Vitamin E 400iu contains Vitamin E, which functions as a powerful antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. It is also important to support vital nutrients such as Vitamin A and unsaturated fatty acids from oxidative damage. Oxidation of cells is a process connected to cellular ageing, which can bring harm to the body. HealthAid provides a natural source of Vitamin E in a high potency easy to swallow soft capsule for maximum benefit.
What Are Vitamin E 400iu Capsules For?
- Contribute to protection of cells from free radical damage
- Contribute to protection against air pollution, toxins and protect skin from ultraviolet radiations and sunburns
- Contribute to normal function of the immune system
- Contribute to normal circulation and blood vessel function
- Improve and maintain skin tone
- Beneficial against hot flushes in menopausal women
- Beneficial in reducing premenstrual symptoms
Who is Vitamin E 400iu capsules for?
Vitamin E 400iu capsules may be of benefit to:
- Those who have additional oxidative stress on their bodies such as heavy smokers
- People who wish to improve their immune power
- Menopausal women may choose to be supplemented with vitamin E
- People, who have been exposed to the harsh sun, use sun beds or have sunburnt
- People who wish to maintain healthy skin
- Those who wish to safeguard themselves against the effects of ageing
When Should I Take Vitamin E 400iu Capsules?
Vitamin E 400iu Capsules can be taken on a daily basis for general good health and wellbeing to counteract free radical damage and its effects on the body.
Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin E 400iu Capsules:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one capsule daily after food, can be increased up to two capsules daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Allergen information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
** Free From: Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives and Flavourings.
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.