MEDERMA ADVANCED SCAR GEL
Mederma Advanced Scar Gel Scar Treatment, 0.70 Ounces (20g):
- EFFECTIVE SCAR TREATMENT, with Cepalin® botanical extract, for old and new scars caused by: acne, burns, injury, surgery
- CLINICALLY SHOWN to visibly reduce the overall appearance of scars
- UNIQUE TRIPLE ACTION FORMULA penetrates beneath the surface of the skin to lock in moisture to help cell renewal and aid collagen formation
- #1 RECOMMENDED BRAND: Mederma is the #1 recommended brand of scar treatments among Doctors, Pharmacists, Pediatricians, Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons* (IQVIA ProVoice Survey, March 2021)
- GUARANTEED RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK: For best results, start using Mederma as soon as your wound has closed and continue using daily for at least 8 weeks on new scars and 3-6 months on existing scars
Stop Use Indications
If your skin appears to be dry or is flaking after you apply Mederma Advanced Scar Gel, you may be using too much. Try using a little less product or gently cleansing the area with mild soap and water before a fresh application.
Scars Cuts & Abrasions Skin Support
Thin layer daily
Apply only a thin layer of Mederma Advanced Scar Gel. Gently massage it into the scar until there is no shiny, wet, or sticky feeling left. If your skin appears to be dry or is flaking after you apply Mederma Advanced Scar Gel, you may be using too much. Try using a little less product or gently cleansing the area with mild soap and water before a fresh application. Remember that results take time, so don't get discouraged if you do not notice results right away. Generally, Mederma Advanced users start to see noticeable improvement after about 4 weeks of daily usage, with optimum improvement in 8 weeks.
Water PEG-4 Alcohol Xanthan Gum Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract Panthenol Fragrance Lecithin Methylparaben Sorbic Acid Sodium Hyaluronate
Active: Allantoin 0, 5% ,Skin Protectant. Inactive: Water (purified), PEG 200, Alcohol, Xantham Gum, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance