- Super Poligrip Original Denture Adhesive Cream offers a strong 12 hour hold that seals out up to 74 percent more food particles (versus no adhesive after 1 hour on a lower full denture)
- Denture adhesive cream in a zinc free formula and a mint flavor
- Provides an all day hold and natural feel
- Helps prevent gum irritation by keeping out food particles
- Super Poligrip Denture Adhesive products help to seal and protect for confidence throughout the day
- All day hold for dentures and partial dentures
- HSA and FSA eligible item
Ingredients: calcium/sodium PVM/MA copolymer, petrolatum, cellulose gum, mineral oil, flavor, red 30 lake, red 7 lake. Does not contain zinc.
Active Ingredients: NA
Instructions: Applying: 1. Clean and dry your dentures. 2. Apply Super Poligrip in SHORT STRIPS, as shown, not too close to the denture edges. 3. Rinse mouth before inserting dentures. 4. Press dentures into place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure hold. Removing: 1. Swish mouth with water. 2. Slowly remove denture using a rocking motion. 3. Remove adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush. 4. Use POLIDENT® Denture Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture and then rinse with water. Helpful Hints: For the first time, use a SMALL amount. Use more if needed. Too much adhesive can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day, you may have an ill-fitting denture and should seek the advice of your dental care professional. Ill-fitting dentures may impair your health. Visit your dentist regularly to check your denture fit. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry.