SEVEN SEAS OMEGA-3 & TURMERIC 500MG FISH OIL
- FISH OIL WITH OMEGA-3: Omega-3 supports the function of your heart¹, brain², and eyes², Omega-3 is in every cell in your body and helps support major organs, but your body cannot produce it from scratch
- INGREDIENTS: One capsule contains 500 mg Fish Oil, 300 mg Omega-3, and the tablet contains 4000 mg Turmeric (as 85 mg extract); Whole body health+ support with Omega 3, EPA & DHA, and Vitamin D
- HOW TO TAKE: Easy open blister pack, with convenient days of the week, so that you don't miss out on your daily dose; Take one capsule and one tablet a day with a cold drink; Suitable for ages 12+
- CONTENTS: 1x Seven Seas Omega-3 Fish Oil & Turmeric, With Omega-3, EPA and DHA, + Vitamin D, For Whole Body Health+, 30 One-A-Day capsules, 1 month supply
Supports Whole Body Health+
The benefits of Omega-3
Omega-3 is essential as your body cannot produce it from scratch, and can only be obtained through diet or supplementation. If enough Omega-3 cannot be obtained through diet alone, we recommend taking an Omega-3 supplement daily as part of your routine. We call it, 'The Oil of Life.'
No matter where your day takes you, our handy Omega-3 & Turmeric has got you covered.
With just one daily dose, our Omega-3 capsule and Turmeric tablet duo provide you with 300 mg of Omega-3 and vitamin D for whole body health+ every day plus 4000 mg of Turmeric (as 85mg extract).
Here at Seven Seas, we have been experts at the forefront of Omega-3 science, since 1935.
We put this passion and knowledge into everything that we create, always striving to find new ways to support your health, ready to take on the day.
¹The beneficial effect for the heart is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg EPA and DHA.
²The beneficial effects for brain and vision are obtained with a daily intake of 250mg DHA.
At a glance:
- ¹Heart: EPA & DHA contributes to the normal heart function
- ²Brain: DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function
- ²Vision: DHA helps support the maintenance of normal vision
- ³Bones: Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- ⁴Immune System: Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.