SURESIGN BLOOD PRESSURE MONITOR
About This Monitor
Our Suresign Blood Pressure Monitor is intended for the measurement of Systolic & Diastolic arterial blood pressure. The device measures the fluctuations in the pressure of the cuff produced by extension & contraction of the artery in the arm in response to each heartbeat. These are converted into millimetres of mercury (Hg) & are displayed as a digital value. This monitor also includes an irregular heartbeat detector & WHO classification indicator.
- Easy to use & store.
- Pulse rate measurement.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) classification indicator.
- Irregular heartbeat detection.
- 2 X user memory (60 each).
- Automatic inflation & deflation.
- Includes standard size cuff – fits upper arm circumference 22cm-32cm.