Webber Naturals Vitamin D3 2,500 IU Extra Strength, 180 Tablets, For Healthy Bones, Teeth, and Helps Prevent Vitamin D Deficiency
Brand: Webber Naturals
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): Helps support the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth. Each tablet delivers a 62.5 mcg (2,500 IU) dose of vitamin D3 for convenient maintenance of vitamin D levels, even when dietary intake and sun exposure are lacking
- Sunshine Vitamin: Average vitamin D levels in Canada remain below what is considered optimal for good health, with many people either being vitamin D deficient or living with subclinical vitamin D insufficiency. Vitamin D supplementation is especially helpful for people at high risk for vitamin D deficiency. This includes those who live at more northerly latitudes, do not get sufficient sun exposure, or do not eat foods fortified with vitamin D
- Reduce Osteoporosis: When combined with an adequate calcium intake, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, vitamin D3 helps reduce the risk of developing the brittle, weak bones of osteoporosis. Vitamin D is also required for the body’s innate and adaptive immune responses.
- Vital Nutrient: Vitamin D3 is the natural form of this vital nutrient that is most effective at raising blood levels of active vitamin D. With scarce dietary sources, supplements are a great way to make sure you’re getting enough vitamin D all year round, including in summer while staying sun safe
- Free of artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners. No Dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt tree nuts, or GMOs. Available in softgel and tablet form
Release Date: 26-01-2023
model number: 3593
Part Number: 3593
Details: Vitamin D is the sunshine vitamin and is essential for healthy bones and teeth and the maintenance of good health. Extra Strength D3 2500 IU from Webber Naturals contains a higher daily dose of the preferred cholecalciferol form of vitamin D to help prevent vitamin D deficiency. When combined with adequate calcium intake, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, vitamin D can reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.0 x 2.0 inches