This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. After you place an order for this product Health Online will contact you to receive a photo of your prescription. We will deliver your order once pharmacist verification has been completed.
Please note however that Yasmin doesn’t provide 100% protection against pregnancy and doesn’t prevent STIs and HIV so you may still need to use a condom.
- Tablets are taken for 21 consecutive days and each subsequent pack is started after a 7-day tablet -free interval (1 pill a day for 21 days followed by a 7 tablet-free day interval).
- Each hormone containing yellow, film coated tablet contains 3.0 mg drospirenone and 0.030 mg ethinyl estradiol.
- Abdominal pain.
- Auditory disturbances.
- Breakthrough bleeding.
- Breast changes (tenderness, enlargement, and secretion).
- Changes in appetite.
- Changes in libido.
- Change in menstrual flow.
- Change in weight (increase or decrease).