ACTIKID MAGIC BEANS RASPBERRY FLAVOUR 45
Searching for where to buy ActiKid Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Raspberry 45 in Ghana? Want to know ActiKid Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Raspberry 45 price in Ghana? Shop ActiKid Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Raspberry 45 from healthonlineghana.com, Connecting You to Pharmacies in Ghana - Shop them at the best price. Ghana’s First Online Platform for Pharmacies in Ghana. Enjoy Cash On Delivery | Secure Payment | Free Health Consultation from Online Pharmacists in Ghana.
Kick-start your Child’s Potential with great tasting ActiKid® Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Raspberry Flavour 45, containing 12 vitamins and minerals formulated to support child health from 4 years +, including:
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Zinc & Vitamins B6 & D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and is needed for the normal growthand development of bones.
- Vitamins B12 & C contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc & Vitamins C & E are antioxidants which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Gelatine free.
- Gluten free
- No additives, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours, lactose, preservatives, salt, yeast, or peanut oil.
Like all our products ActiKid® Magic Beans are Not tested on animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For children, chew 1-3 jelly beans daily. Do not swallow whole. Do not exceed recommended dose
Nutrition – Typical Values (per 3 jelly bean serving): Energy kJ/kcal – 80/19, Fat (g) – 0, Fat of which saturates (g) – 0, Carbohydrates (g) – 4.6, Carbohydrates of which sugar (g) – 3.7, Protein (g) – 0, Salt (g) – Trace, Vitamin A – 200μg, RE, Vitamin D – 2.5μg, Vitamin E – 6mg a-TE, Vitamin K – 37.5μg, Vitamin C – 40mg, Niacin – 8mg NE, Vitamin B6 – 0.7mg, Folic Acid – 100μg, Biotin – 25μg, Zinc – 1.5mcg, Iodine – 22.5μg.
Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Gelling Agent: Modified Potato Starch, Acid: Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrate, Colours: Fruit & Vegetable Concentrates (Black Currant, Carrot, Radish, Pumpkin, Apple, Tomato), Natural Flavouring (Raspberry, Vanilla), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Olive Oil, Glazing Agents (Shellac, Bees and Carnauba Wax), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Vitamin K (Phyoquinone), Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Keep out of sight and reach of young children. For best before end see base. Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place below 25°C.
Always consult your GP before taking Food Supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
Not suitable for vegans.
Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.